(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Hey guys so my mom is making me post a beginning of a story so I can get a badge so here it is. I haven't written it yet but sorry in advance.
I woke up in cold sweat my eyelids flying open as fast as bullets from a gun and my heart beating like a drum. I gasped for air waking up my cat who was sleeping at the end of the bed. Looking around the dark room I tried to figure where I was and what I was doing here. I went to grab my phone to the left of my bed and ended up with a fist full of air. I started to panic before remembering where I was and that this is home now. The very thought felt like a stab to heart. I hated this place and everything around it. Actually this whole country! I couldn't even comprehend why parents decided to trade beautiful, sunny, exciting California for England! Well actually I guess I could, my mom was raised here. But why go back, especially when I'm nearing the end of high school? Why couldn't they have just waited two years when I would be done with the nightmare that is school. It might have sucked but at least it was familiar. Well little did I know, I was about to find out...
Comments
Post a Comment